Easyhost started providing web hosting services in 2017 under the brand name, since the start we re-launched our website once in early 2019 to bring it closer to the way we operate the business. We thought start of 2022 is the time to re-launch the website with a fresh simplistic design to make it easier for customer to find what they are looking for.
On 5th of Jan, 2022, Easyhost officially published new website with major changes made to the design concept and a newly bricked logo. We are now collecting feedback from customers to help us understand how the new website is working for them.
Here is the quick navigation to our web hosting and domain registration plans and pricing:
For 2022, we will be focusing on:
- Upgrading the web hosting experience – we will be working with new server providers so we can provide better deals and services.
- Enabling new payment methods for customers – so it makes the overall order-to-payment process easier.
- Rewards for customers – we will be running campaigns and reward programs so customers can be get maximum value.
If you would like to share your feedback or looking for something specific, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PKNIC, registrar for .PK domains has decided to increase prices for .PK domain by Rs.350 for each domain registered for 2 year period. The prices are applicable starting mid August 2019 and all domains will be registered on revised rates onwards.
Why .PK price is being increased? .PK domain rates have not been changed in last couple years and since PKR/USD conversion rates have increased significantly in recent years, registry is bound to hike domain prices.
What this means for you as a customer? All further .PK domains registration and future renewals will be invoiced at the revised rates – you can check the latest .PK domain registration prices here. However, in order to give benefit to customers, EasyHost is still offering .PK at discounted rates of Rs.2,200/2yrs, these prices will be revised as soon as stock ends.
If you are looking to get .PK domain and hosting both, you can check special .PK hosting plans that include FREE .PK Domain – this means you save more!
This is a question very often asked by webmasters and developers – this post help you understand, which method you should be using got sending emails and their impacts.
PHP Mail() Introduction
PHP mail() by far is the easiest way to send emails BUT this comes with alot of security issues & weak controls – when you allow your website to send out emails through PHP mail function you don’t authenticate your email with password i.e. email is sent from blanket account tagging – needless to say, ISPs know this behavior and they can punish you by sending your emails to Junk instead of receiver’s inbox.
SMTP Authentication Introduction
SMTP authentication is the method where you authenticate your email credentials before it is sent out to the receiver. This may take an additional 5 minutes of your time compared to PHP Mail() to setup but you get the benefit of sending real email that tells ISPs that the email they are receiving is coming from a real email account i.e. better chances of you delivering email to user Inbox and not Junk!
PHP Mail() vs SMTP Authentication
We outlined the primary difference above between the two methods, however the below list helps you understand further details:
- When you send emails through SMTP, receiver ISP consider your email secure and improves email delivery
- PHP mails reduce the reputation of your domain/IP and it impacts alot factors negatively including suspension/blacklisting of IP addresses
- The most wide attack on any wordpress site are the scripts that generate tons of spam email through PHP mail, forcing SMTP means that you reduce your chances of getting hurt
- Better control when you use SMTP for email delivery, you can be sure that any email being sent through your account is password authenticated
With years of experience in managing thousands of sites, we say that you should always use SMTP authentication for any emails you send out. SMTP authentication method is secure, reliable and more than anything it improves your email delivery!